Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fast 5 Diary January 19

So today I talked to a friend at work.  He wondered why I was not eating lunch.  I told him that I was at war with my belly fat, and decided to try Fast 5.  He seemed concerned that fasting with a 5 hour window to eat was bad for my health.  I am not worried, but to validate my assumptions have scheduled a Physical, a few months out, to check blood work.  

Re: dinner, no hubby tonight (he is out with work friends) and I made grilled cheese for the girls (their favorite).  They had apples and grapes as well.  I had the tuna from the tuna sandwich I bought at lunch (inspiring work friend's questions) but didn't eat.  I ate 4 crackers with cheese.  I ate an apple with peanut butter.  I'll post a "measurement" summary this weekend. 

  • satisfying: yes
  • filling: yes 
  • feels effective so far: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment